Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I MELT IN HIS PEACE


I get to sing this song at church tomorrow night and I know I'll get emotional because Jesus has delivered me from so many things that would taunt me. So many fears, many of them irrational, had a grip on my life and took away my freedom. Each new fear would take another chunk out of my mind, until the fears would literally paralyze me, leaving me debilitated, sitting around in a fog, sick to my stomach. But, through reading and meditating on His word, what He has to say about peace, and praying and believing with other Christians, I have been set free! I have His peace; a peace that flows through my heart like a calming waterfall that washes all the things away that Satan tries to fill my mind with.

Is there a specific fear that taunts your life? I want to help you get through it. If He can deliver me from the deepest of fears, He can do the same for you! It is life changing to be free from fear and other forms of bondage. That's what it is...bondage. Wow! I was going to give you a word from the Bible, but when I turned on my son's I-pod to look it up, this was the verse of the day: "There is no room in love for fear. Well-formed love banishes fear. Since fear is crippling, a fearful life ~ fear of death, fear of judgement ~ is one not yet fully formed in love." 1 John 4:18-19

How can I pray for you today? I want you to experience this freedom and joy...supernatural peace!
Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment