Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Pink Peony & Rose Oil Tone Body Wash Review



I got to try the new Pink Peony & Rose Oil Tone Body Wash for free because I'm a BzzAgent. This is by far one of my favorite products that I have received through BzzAgent. If you read my last post then you would know that I just got home from spending several weeks in Florida with my parents. I split the drive home into two days. By the time I got home, the first thing I wanted to do after unloading the van, was to take a shower. My Pink Peony & Rose Oil body wash was waiting for me. It lathered up so well and left my skin feeling so clean and soft. My favorite part though was the scent. I couldn't get enough of it! After cleaning my skin, I just couldn't stop sniffing the loofah. It made me feel as if I were at a spa getting pampered. Pink Peony & Rose Oil Tone Body Wash left me feeling nice and clean, but was delicate enough that it didn't bother parts of my skin that was sunburned. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves feeling pampered!

No comments:

Post a Comment