Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Learning With Minecraft

 

Do you have a child who loves playing Minecraft, but you want them to be playing on a safe and educational server? That's right, I said educational! I couldn't believe this site when I stumbled upon it today. My sons, ages 14 & 5 LOVE playing Minecraft. I don't really get it, but it sure beats a lot of the other games that are out there to play. Well, today I found SKrafty Homeschool Minecraft Classes. I'm ecstatic about this and it will probably play a huge factor in the curriculum I choose for my kids this coming school year. SKrafty works side by side with curriculum like Apologia, Mystery of History, A+ Interactive, and more. Most of the classes start in the fall and you pay a small fee for either self-paced classes or weekly, live classes. If you want to learn more, just check out the website by clicking HERE. I know this isn't a biblical website, but if you already allow your children to play this game, why not make it educational?

Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment