Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Homeschool

Not everyone is called to homeschool, but for some reason, I was. I believe it was so I can instill more Godly characteristics into my children, then what I could if they were at school all day, then sent home with homework, on top of the sporting events and other activities they would get involved in. I have been homeschooling now for a year and a half. It's been very challenging, but rewarding at the same time. I love spending the extra time with my kids. I know how fortunate I am go have this time with them. I worked a job for 10 years (7 years of my son's life) before I got the privilege to stay home with him. I am excited for this new school year to start because I hear that it becomes less of a challenge, the longer you have been doing it. Thank you God for this privilege, and I pray Lord that you never let me take advantage of it or complain about it again. I am so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment