Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

I've had a pretty emotional day. I finally made it to the tax office today to figure out our tax returns. And while I feel extremely blessed that we are actually getting money back for both federal and state, I'm really bummed that we won't get enough to pay for a Florida vacation. My parents are down there for several months and I was really looking forward to seeing them again. I had it all planned out. My husband was going to spend just a week there and I was going to stay for 3 full weeks with the kids. I guess God has something better prepared for us here. We are trying to live by Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover plan, so I know that the Lord will bless us for being good servants with his money. I'm looking forward to seeing how He will multiply what He's given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment