Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SCIENCE FUN

If you're anything like me, you wouldn't consider yourself to be crafty. And you wouldn't really enjoy science experiments where you have to run to different stores to gather up all of the material that you would need, then come home and spend hours on projects, tweaking them in your own way as you go along to see what else can happen. With this being said, I am so thankful to have found www.timberdoodle.com. This is the site where I ordered all of my 6th grader's curriculum and where I found the Big Bag of Science. 
It snowed on my stove!
This bag of science has seventy different experiments that we can do and almost everything we need is in the bag! The first experiment we did was Fake Snow. We've had a very mild winter this past year, so this was the closest we could get to the real thing. All we had to do was take this powder and mix it with water and wallah! Simple and fun! 
Stinky Face playing with the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment