Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Dream With A Warning

Last night I had a lot of dreams, but one dream really stood out to me. I woke up and immediately began contemplating the meaning because it seemed so bizarre. Here is the dream:

I was living on a farm (but not the one I grew up on). My dad was loading rabbits in an enclosed trailer to haul them off to the butcher. How strange! I walked over to the trailer where he was and he said that I might want to go away while he took care of this. I knew immediately what he was talking about, so I quickly walked away with one of the rabbits in my arms that I intended on saving. As I was walking away, my dad broke another rabbit's neck to kill it. 

I walked inside the house and suddenly my rabbit was a sheep. I was petting it when all of the sudden it clamped down on my finger and wouldn't let go. Wow that hurt so bad! 

At some point in my dream, someone told me about a couple of people who used to go to our church and they said that they were better off than us because they only had one or two sheep.

Now I'm awake, lying there in bed thinking, "What in the world"? God immediately spoke this to my heart, "Wolves come in sheep clothing. You are holding on to something that seems like a good thing, but it's not".

I've been praying all day to understand this dream better. I know God is trying to warn me about something, but I'm clueless as to what it may be. Any thoughts? Does God often speak to you in dreams? 

Be blessed my friends!

1 comment:

  1. maybe it's the fear of putting someone else in the "DRIVERS" seat fpr once. LOL

    ReplyDelete