Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

REMOVE NAIL POLISH WITHOUT THE SCRUBBING

I don't mind putting on nail polish, but I don't wear it often because I can't stand how hard it is to get off. That was, until I found this fantastic tip! 

  1. Soak a cotton ball in nail polish remover.
  2. Place the soaked side on your nail.
  3. Wrap aluminum foil around the cotton ball.
  4. Wait at least 5 minutes.
  5. Remove cotton balls by pressing firmly as you remove them.
  6. TaDa  (You may have to take a Q-tip to get a tiny bit left on the sides. No big deal!)




It may look silly, but I would do almost anything to not have to scrub, and scrub, and scrub to get the polish off. Not to mention the stinky smell that's left on your fingers because of all that scrubbing.

Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment