Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Fun & Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen

Summer is now in full swing. Yay! I'm so excited about that. This is our first year taking the summer off from homeschooling in about 5 years so I'm trying to fully enjoy it. We bought a pool pass for the local pool. They have a nice kids area, a water slide, a lazy river, a sprinkler playground and of course the rest of the pool area. This will be our main hangout on the really hot days.

Here's my hubby and my little man going down the lazy river!

I also send the kids outdoors as much as possible. One of our favorite things is the awesome trampoline we bought last year. Here's a picture of the big kids playing on the trampoline while the little ones used their grand imaginations with chairs.  :)


Since the kids are outside so much during summer, I was SO excited to be invited to this BzzCampain for Coppertone's ClearlySheer products. (To learn more about becoming a BzzAgent where you can receive free products to review like I do, click HERE.) I received several small samples of the Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunny Days, a couple of mini spray bottles of their Beach & Pool spray, a full sized sample of Sunny Days body lotion, and coupons to pass along to my friends. 


I was a fan of this sunscreen from the moment I first sprayed the Beach & Pool spray on my kids. It sprayed on so thin. It was a really light spray that goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy. No complaints from them! I take skin protection very seriously (as you can tell by the shirts on my boys below) so it was also important that this sunscreen did what it was meant to do, and that is protect our skin. After trying out the various products that I received samples of, each of them proved to do their job. None of us ever got the slightest tint of redness on our skin.


Another great factor about Coppertone's ClearlySheer products is that it sells at a great price. If you are comparing sunscreen costs, just one look at all the different brands together, and you will find that Coppertone products are some of the least expensive ones. But don't let that discount the quality! 

I absolutely loved the Sunny Days body lotion. The scent is light and refreshing. Its moisturizing formulas go on so soft and smooth that you can wear it underneath your makeup. My teenage son is also very prone to acne. It has gotten to the point that we got a prescription from the doctor. He has it pretty much under control now and I'm very happy to report that the Coppertone ClearlySheer products did not make him break out. It has been clinically tested on acne-prone skin and it doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts! Our family was so happy with Coppertone's ClearlySheer products that we plan to switch from our regular brand. I can't say enough positive things about this awesome new product. You can purchase ClearlySheer products almost anywhere you find regular sunscreen. I was not paid to give you my opinion, however, I did receive the free samples that I mentioned. My opinions are always completely honest. If I don't like a product, I will definitely let you know so you don't waste your time or money on it. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great summer!

Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment