Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Over the Half Way Mark


This picture was taken last week on Valentine's Day. I was 23 and a half weeks pregnant. I felt so pretty and had a lot of positive comments from my friends about how young I looked. I'll take those compliments any day, but especially when I'm pregnant and feeling big! Now I am over 24 weeks. It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is going. Everything is going great! I've had great blood pressure and no complications. The Braxton Hicks contractions have started, but I've noticed that I can keep them minimal by drinking lots of water. I've had preterm labor with my other 3, but I'm praying it away this time. I also haven't had any leg cramps during this pregnancy, which was always one of my biggest fears. Those things are so painful! I drink a lot of water and take Magnesium every night right before bed. I also sleep with a heating pad on my legs. The only symptom that really bothers me this time around is fatigue. I'm just SO tired, all the time. I think it's because I'm still doing all the things I've always had to do, but this time around I'm also chasing a very demanding and messy toddler around the house. I love him to pieces, but his nap time is my saving grace! That's the only way I'm able to write this right now. Well, I just wanted to give everyone a pregnancy update. Can't wait to be holding our little guy in my arms. Thankfully I should be finished homeschooling for the year when he's born, so that will give us time to just focus on him and trying to establish a routine before we start school all over again. Until next time...

Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment