Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Boys, Boys, Boys

Random pics of my youngest two and G2's creation. It's a robot that he made out of magnetics. He had built this a day or so earlier and wanted me to take a picture, but by the time I got the camera out, he already tore it to pieces. I told him I wanted to take a picture of it and he said, "Okay, I will just remake it." And he did! He remade this exactly like it was the first time and it only took him about 5 minutes. My boys are so smart. 





The middle picture on the right was G3's first day of "school". He loved sitting next to his big brother and drawing pictures for us. This last picture is G3's messy pizza face. He loves his food, but also loves making messes! I love my oldest son too, but getting pictures of him is much tougher these days. Stay tuned for more pics with all of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment