Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Scentsy - a safe alternative to the common candle

Hi! I want to let everyone know that I am now a consultant for Scentsy wickless candles. Instead of worrying about an open flame, Scentsy candles use a 25-watt bulb to melt the wax. There are over 80 fragrances to enjoy and several unique warmers. There are also car candles and room sprays and plug-in warmers that are perfect for bathrooms and other small spaces . Check out my web page at www.scentsy.com/scentralkentucky where you can browse the catalog and place an order if you would like. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I look forward to working with my family and friends with this awesome product.

Amanda

P.S. To have the product before Christmas, orders need to be in by Dec. 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment