Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Wrestling Spirit

     
       Much like my physical body, my spirit just can't seem to get rest lately. I know the cause of my physical lack of sleep; He's about 2 feet long, has beautiful blue eyes and a smile that can light up the room. My spirit and my mind however, just keep turning, wrestling, wondering. Almost like my spirit is wrestling with my mind. Things just suddenly don't make sense to me anymore. I can't even pinpoint what is going on. I feel like there's a huge question mark just spinning around in my head. All of a sudden I'm viewing my life as not enough. I feel like I'm missing something, but what is it? My brain says that I need to do something to help bring more income into our home, but the Holy Spirit whispers to me, "Rest. I've carried you this far, do you think I'll fail you now? It's not by your works that you have what you have today. It's because I love you. You are my daughter." My brain says that my house is a wreck and I need to do more. I just can't function with the clutter. I think about selling stuff, but God says, "Give it away!"  We have always been givers and I feel like that's a huge reason that we are so blessed today. The Bible says that you reap what you sow. We've reaped such a tremendous harvest.

      It's time to replace the question marks and just put my trust back in Him. He exchanges our question marks, our doubts, and confusion with peace that only He can offer. When things don't make sense, He can still give you and your mind REST. 


Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment