Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm Ba'ack

It was a very bumpy journey that I'll never forget and I'm so happy to say that we are finally somewhat settled into our new home. Today marked 3 weeks already. Since we've moved in, the time has just flown by. I love the neighborhood and have already become friends with one of our neighbors. They are so friendly. It's amazing! I started homeschool last Thursday and then stopped on last Friday. As much as I would love to just dive in right now, I can't. I'm praying that I will be able to start again on Monday. My mom came and helped me get the garage cleared out, which was great, except for the part where I'm left with a home that looks like it exploded. My main goal for this weekend is to get the homeschool room ready to do work in. I hope to have a lesson plan and schedule written out by Sunday night. Well, that's all I have for now. I just wanted to update everyone on where we're at. Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment