Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A WORD FROM THE LORD

This morning during my Bible time, the Lord spoke so clearly to me. It was a message that He then told me to share because it's not just for me. If you are reading this and you feel like it is for you too, then receive it!

"I, the Lord Your God, smile down on you. I am the only one who matters and I am well pleased with you. Find your peace, joy, love, and contentment in Me. I love you and I created you to be exactly who you are. You are very blessed my child. Shut your ears off to the world and focus them in on me only. That is when you will be able to let go of your issues that are holding you back. This is a new season that I have brought you into, to enjoy. Be happy! Enjoy this season!"

The verse that I highlighted really stood out to me. I wear my heart on  my sleeves, so I'll just be straight forward and tell you that I have been dealing with issues of jealousy and discontentment. It's funny how I was just blessed with an awesome, brand new home, yet can still be dealing with these issues. I am doing my best to give it all over to Him, knowing that I am truly blessed. 

What issues are you dealing with? Fear? Regrets? Unforgiveness? Addiction? Are you like me and have issues with jealousy? These are all forms of sin. Give it to God. Receive this message today, knowing that He loves you for who YOU are. You were created in His image. We all have a special role while we are on this earth. Let go of the past and look forward to what He has in store for you. Focus on HIM! Enjoy this season! 
Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment