Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

HIVES AND BRAXTON HICKS

I'm a little disappointed that I haven't blogged in the past couple of days, but I guess I have decent reasons. The end of last week was pretty crazy. My son broke out in hives for 3 days straight and we couldn't figure out what was causing it. We still don't know, but he's been hives free for 2 days now. 

THE HIVES ------------------------------->

Then a couple of nights ago I began having Braxton Hicks contractions. I've never experienced this before; only the real things. With my other two boys I went to the hospital thinking that it was Braxton Hicks, but ended up getting shots to stop my labor because they were the real thing. I'm currently only 20 weeks, so it is way too soon for the real thing! So the other night I prayed, drank a lot of water, and went to sleep. I thank the Lord that the next day I only had a few contractions during the entire day. 


Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment