Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9th, 2013

How do good bloggers do it? My goal is to post just once a day, and I can barely make it! 

Today was great until our oldest son told us that he thought he had flea bites. That didn't seem right because it's winter here and we don't have fleas. When I told him to lift up his shirt, he had hives all over his body. This really freaked me out because on my 13th birthday (my son is 13 now), I was stung by a wasp and it almost killed me. My entire body was covered in hives, my eyes were completely swollen shut and my throat was beginning to close up on me. It was one of the scariest days of my life. So, looking at my 13 year old son with hives all over, it brought tears to my eyes. I prayed over him, had him take a shower and his dad went to the store to get some hydrocortizone cream. Now I just pray that we can all sleep peacefully tonight! 

Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment