Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 5th, 2013

Well, it's not the greatest picture in the world, but it was one of my favorite parts of the day. This is my Stinky Face showing us his peanut that had 3 nuts in it. For everyone who knows my little guy, you might find it shocking that he actually enjoyed eating the nuts! He can be so picky, so it was nice to know he was getting some protein in. 

We had dinner at Logan's Roadhouse. Our wonderful friends and neighbors joined us. There were 4 adults and 4 kids total. Service was pretty bad. I actually had to go hunt a waiter down and explain to them what sugar was. I just wanted sugar for my sweet potato, and they kept giving me cinnamon sugar. It all worked out in the end though. Since service was bad and it took way too long to get our food, we ended up getting our meal completely free! I'm just glad that the food tasted good. I actually ordered a steak too. I usually don't get steak, but since I have a seafood allergy and they told me that they can't guarantee that anything fried (the onion petals that I wanted for example) wouldn't be dipped in the same oil as the seafood, I decided to have something even better and opted for the steak. Tomorrow is the start of our 21 day fast, so I'm glad we got to enjoy a nice meal out with friends!


Be blessed my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment