Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Letters To My Baby ~ #11


This is a 4D picture of you when I was 6 months pregnant. I'm so amazed at how far technology has come in the last 13 years. When I was pregnant with your biggest brother, I could barely even make out his profile images.



Your daddy thought you looked grumpy in this picture so he said, "Stop being so grumpy". Then look what happened..........











It looks like you actually cracked a smile!









I think you have your daddy's lips and chin (also the same as Stinky Face). The rest of your face looks like a nice mix between me and your oldest brother. It's so hard to tell though. I'm really just guessing. Regardless of who you look like, I think you are absolutely precious.You are perfect!


Here is a profile picture. This is how you love to lay. Your head is down on my right side and your legs are up over your head. My right side feels a LOT of action since I often feel your hands AND your feet. Hang in there a little bit longer my sweet, sweet boy. I'll be holding you in my arms in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment