Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So last night I had a dream that I was at our old house and I needed to get something. I had a key in my hand. My baby was in the house sleeping for some reason. Just as I was about to unlock the door, this big dog tried to attack me. Luckily, it was on a chain and couldn't get me. I got what I needed and tried leaving. I ran up this hill with the dog chasing me. I stopped at the top of the hill and the dog was jumping up and trying it's best to attack me, but again, it's chain kept it from getting to me. It was so scary seeing it face to face, jumping up and barking at me. I think my parents were off to the side giving me suggestions on how to get around the dog. I finally got away from the dog because it's chain restricted it from reaching me.

When I woke up this morning, God gave revealed something to me about the dream. He said that the dog was Satan.

Now I'm trying to figure out the entire meaning of it all. Why was I at my old house? Am I trying to live in the past? Or get back to a point in my spiritual walk that I used to be at? The baby was inside sleeping, protected, and not even knowing what's going on. Do I need to become more like the baby? Who were my parents really? Was it my Father, God, trying to direct my path? Satan is on a chain! Does that mean he can't touch me? Or does it mean that he is restricted in what he can do to me? Either way, I'm really happy about this revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment