Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

IS THE WORLD ENDING TODAY?

I believe that we are living in the end times, but I do NOT believe that the world is going to end today, as so many others are believing. My Bible says that He will come like a thief in the night and that no one, not even the Son himself knows the hour that it will happen. My Bible also mentions things that will happen before Jesus comes back. One of the things I've read that comes to mind is that ALL will have heard the gospel before the coming of the Lord. I truly do not believe that everyone on this earth has heard the gospel. I hope this message gives someone peace today. If you have any questions, please comment and I would be happy to answer them and give you the Bible scriptures to back up my post. Make it a great day everyone, because NO ONE knows when our last day will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment