Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm thankful that for my church, Bethel Harvest Church. It's the most alive church I've ever experienced and I thank the Lord for leading me and my family to it. I've witnessed so many miracles and have even experienced some miracles for myself. We see salvations almost every single week. In fact, this is the church where my son gave his life to the Lord. The praise and worship is off the hook and I'm so happy and privileged to be a part of it. Our preacher is highly anointed and just tells it like it is. No sugar coating to make you feel more comfortable. I love that about him. He's real and honest. He's just like you and me. Bethel is a place where people belong. There are no perfect people there. It doesn't matter what your past looks like, come to Bethel and we will love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment