Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Letters To My Baby ~ 4 Months Old



Wow, you are 4 months old already! Time is going by so fast and you're changing each and every day. Yesterday you rolled over for the very first time. Of course I missed it though. You were on your back and your daddy and I turned around and there you were, completely on your belly. You are my tiny little peanut. You still weigh under 12 pounds. Your smiles are now followed by bursts of laughter. It's the sweetest laughter in the world. No one could be sad when they hear your laugh. You love when I blow raspberries on the bottom of your feet and make high pitch sounds. One of your newest discoveries is your feet. You grab on to your toes and try to pull your feet towards you. It won't be long and you'll be trying to stick them into your mouth. I love you so much my little sugar booger. I'm so grateful to the Lord for you and your bubbas.

No comments:

Post a Comment