Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

SLEEP ISSUES

WHY is it SO hard to get to bed at a decent hour? Even tonight, I sit here, totally exhausted and not even feeling the greatest, but I choose to stay awake. There's just something about this time of night. It's quiet! My little Stinky Face has crawled up next to me and fell asleep. It's one of those nights where I don't want him to go to his bed. I just love sitting here looking at him. *yawn* 

If you check out my Organized Life section, you will notice that one of the goals for this week is to get more sleep. This has been a personal goal for me for quite some time, but I just can't seem to make it happen. My kids get up too early and don't nap much, so this is the only time I get some "me" time. Does anyone else have this problem? It's like a love/hate kind of thing. I absolutely LOVE this quiet time, but I HATE not getting enough sleep. What to do? What to do?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe try the other way 'round? Go to bed early, get up extra early? At least that works for me-- I'm not much of a late night person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's actually what I meant. I was so tired that I guess I didn't type that out right! :0) I'm really trying hard to get the kids in bed by 10 and be there myself by 11. I'll keep trying until I make it! I used to go to sleep by 9 every night, but then I met my husband who is a total night owl and he converted me!

    ReplyDelete