Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Please pray for my mom

My mom went for her mamogram the other day and they called her today to come back in and get another picture on one side. I guess something didn't look right. My mom had breast cancer about 10 years ago on the other side. She will have the results in the morning from her new picture. Please pray for my mom's complete health; physically, emotionally and mentally. Pray for God to give her and the rest of the family peace.

My heart sank when she told me about this, but then I reminded myself that greater is HE who is in us than he who is in the world. By HIS stripes we were healed. I am claiming this over my mom and the rest of my friends and family! I will not allow the devil to torment my mind. Wake up calls like this should remind everyone that NO ONE is guaranteed an extra day on this earth. I am praying daily for many other people who have found out they have cancer. When you know so many people suffering from sickness and diseases, it's a real reminder to live every day to the fullest. I really need to stop complaining and start living while I can. I have lost loved ones to cancer, but in Jesus name, my mom is healed. Please believe it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment