Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

 Be faithful with your tithes and offerings and the Lord will work things out on your behalf. I have always been a faithful tither and faithful with my offerings. My husband and I always try to stretch our faith in this area and give more than we think we can. My faith was tested like never before this past Sunday. We realized that we didn't have enough money to pay the mortgage. I turned to my husband when they started talking about tithes and I said, "What do we do?". He said, "We have to.". Tears instantly started pouring down my face. I knew that giving our tithes and offerings would put us farther away from being able to pay our mortgage, but I wrote out the information for our bank card anyway. I gave it to my husband to put in the amount. The Lord has provided a way for us to pay our mortgage this month. It wasn't a way I prefer, but it worked out. He has also dropped small blessings (that mean SO much to us) in our hands at this time. A friend who I have been helping out gave us some money and has taken us out to eat a couple of times. She keeps telling me what a blessing I am to her, but honestly, she has touched my life just the same. We also won a $100 gift card to Kroger and today I found out that we have some unclaimed money that we knew nothing about. I'm not sure how long it will take to figure out just how much is there, or when we'll be able to get it, but I know, just like with everything else God does, it will be right on time! Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment