Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011


Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm so happy to see how many people are being positive today. I just wish every day could be like Thanksgiving. Families spending time together, eating yummy food, sharing everything they are thankful for...Could you just imagine? It's so sad, but I know that tomorrow will be so different. We'll soon be hearing the news about people getting shoved over and injured because they were in the way of other greedy shoppers. I've only participated in Black Friday one time and I don't think I'll ever do it again! There will still be nice deals to find. And the older I get, the less the focus is about gifts. I try to help my family to remember to focus on the biggest gift of all, our Savior, Jesus Christ.

So today, as I reflect on my life and give thanks, I just want to say that I owe ALL thanks to Him, for everything He's done for me, all that He's given me and everything that He continues to do in my life. I am blessed beyond measure. Even when I'm having a terrible day, I know deep in my heart that my cup runs over. My greatest desire is that you will be there to catch the blessings that flow from my cup. Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment