Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

We recently participated in a homeschool "State Fair". Each family picked a state of their choice, studied it and then made a display to show at the "fair". My son picked Pennsylvania just for the pure fact that he knew Hershey chocolate comes from there! We were supposed to bring a pot luck dish, but unfortunately I wasn't feeling well the day of the event, so I opted to just bring a bunch of cookies-n-cream Hershey bars. Needless to say that was a huge hit with all the kids! Since I wasn't feeling well, we ended up leaving early. I wish I had taken pictures of the other displays because there were some really great ones. Besides the displays, there were games, food, and face painting. I really hope they do this again next year. If so, I intend to put more effort into it and make sure that my son does more of the work. ha ha  I really felt like this was my project and not his.

1 comment:

  1. This was precisely the answers I'd been searching for. Amazing blog. Incredibly inspirational! Your posts are so helpful and detailed. The links you feature are also very useful too. Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete